Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The field of chemical education includes articles on the results of chemical education research reviewed by editors / reviewers of chemical education experts. The chemistry education policy section includes:
Curriculum & assessment policy
High-quality teaching policy
Importance of practical & technical skills
Resourcing & diversity policy
The education section contains research articles or the results of literature reviews in the field of education. Education policies include:
Curriculum and assessment
Educators and teaching / teaching
Learners and learning
Educational / learning environment
Copyright Ⓒ FKIP Uiversitas Palangka Raya (2010-2020) All Rights Reserved
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.